Sunday, September 20, 2015

Week 5: Organized Chaos

Some say that I am OCD, I say I am extremely organized...so thankful for that trait in my new position. This week I made a Skype lesson in Skype Education, set several classrooms up with skype accounts, received and answered skype emails for those classrooms, scheduled several Mystery Skypes , and assisted one class with their very first one.

Ms. Pruitt's Class 1st Mystery Skype...Missouri!


I created a bulletin board outside of the library/Media Center to showcase the awesome innovative and techy things the Southwest teachers are doing in their classrooms. 

September Highlights


On the ELL side of my job... I passed English/Spanish dictionaries out to students so that they and their families can use them at home and published the SW ELL Newsletter September Edition. Our ELL students at Nance and Southwest are soaring! They are like sponges, I love the look on their faces when they connect the "old and the new". 
                                    
This week ended like the previous four, producing, editing, and publicizing Week 5 Weekly Recap. 

Week 5~ Southwest Weekly Recap

Organized chaos, I love it! 
Have a Fabulous Week 6,
Mrs. Hime






                             

No comments:

Post a Comment