Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Week 15: I Am Thankful...

When I thought about writing this week's blog, my first thought was, "It's only a two day week, did I even do enough to write about?", then I realized I have so much to reflect upon.... 

I was busy Monday and Tuesday assisting teachers with lessons, Mystery Skypes, Skype in the Classroom, and just simply brainstorming ideas (that is sometimes the most valuable thing we do as a team). I am so thankful I work with such amazing educators!

The past two days were also filled with finalizing things for the Southwest  Makerspace, accent paint has been purchased and all paperwork has been turned in for purchase orders, it is getting real! I am so thankful for the guidance, and for the vision, that our campus has put together!

I initially wasn't going to do a Southwest Weekly Recap, but  when it came down to it, I just couldn't have Week 14 and skip to Week 16, so I took pics from our #swelem twitter and put one together. 

I am  thankful this year for my wonderful husband, amazing children, our sweet little grandson (and for the one on the way),  and  my amazing co-workers. I am thankful for their daily encouragement, enthusiasm, cooperation, collaboration, tweets, emails, and smiles.  

Thank you for allowing me to share my journey as I learn and grow each week,
Mrs. Hime






No comments:

Post a Comment