Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 25: Two Days and a Wedding

If you know me you know that when I set a goal for myself it pains me to have to venture off track.  At the beginning of the school year I made a commitment to myself to write a reflection blog each week so that I could keep track of everything I do in my new position, what works, what didn't work, what can I change, how can I make it better.  Week 25 was only a two day week me, Monday was a holiday, I worked Tuesday and Wednesday, then I was off the rest of the week for our daughter's wedding... but, because of my commitment to blog each week I am blogging anyway! 

I spent all day Tuesday completing all but two groups of my portion of the ELL Access tests. I completed the remaining groups Wednesday morning, assisted a fourth grade class with their first Mystery Skype , and produced the Weekly Recap. That  afternoon I hosted Wireless Wednesday for approximately 25 of our faculty and staff members. The theme this month was at the movies, I even served popcorn! 


My husband and I left for our daughter's wedding early Thursday morning, we were in CanCun by noon. It was an absolutely beautiful rooftop wedding, and of course our daughter was gorgeous.  

Thank you for allowing me to share as I learn and grow each week,
Mrs. Hime

No comments:

Post a Comment