Sunday, October 18, 2015

Week 9: Connect, Share, Learn, Grow

Where has the time gone... I can not believe we have completed nine weeks of school! What is that old saying, "Time flies when you are having fun!".

This week I assisted Mrs. Moore's class with their first Mystery Skype.  They did an awesome job of of using critical thinking skills and teamwork to determine the location of the other class within fifteen minutes. They were in California!

Tuesday afternoon I hosted Southwest's first Tech Tuesday of the year. I was a little nervous that no one would show up after three emails of regrets., but I went ahead and set up like I was going to have a crowd... Twelve teachers came! I was so surprised and grateful... We had a wonderful time of connecting, sharing, learning, and growing. I sent a reflection padlet out the next morning asking for takeaways from Tech Tuesday, thanks to everyone that came and also to those that took a moment to reflect. 

Wednesday afternoon was my Friday, it ended with organizing, producing, and publishing the ninth Southwest Weekly Recap. 

Thank you for allowing me to share my journey as I learn and grow each week, 
Mrs. Hime



No comments:

Post a Comment