Sunday, March 20, 2016

Week 28: The Week Before Spring Break

Twas the week before Spring Break, when all through the school...

This week I finished all lunch/recess duties that I owed to teachers that had successfully completed February's Lego Movie Challenge.  I was also able to assist several teachers with March's challenge, Augmented Reality. I  am continually encouraged by the enthusiasm that the teachers have to learn and grow, I am so blessed to be able to serve and assist them on their journey! 

Our school district is implementing strategic planning which includes not only our school employees, but our community as well. I attended a few of those meetings this week and also attended the last week of our campus book study. Mrs. Flores and Mrs. Paul led our group through a motivating book by Ron Clark, "Move Your Bus". The book study was a wonderful addition to our campus, I am already looking forward to the next one! 

I worked on several other things this week which included several meetings to analyze ELL benchmark data, making a video to showcase SES March Students of the Month, videoing Rumble's visit to our school, and celebrating one of our awesome custodians birthday!

I organized. produced, and published two recaps this week, one on Monday for Week 27 and one on Thursday for Week 28. This week's was so inspiring, it is a must watch! 

Thank you for allowing me to share my journey as I learn and grow each week, I am having the time of my life! 
Mrs. Hime 

                   








No comments:

Post a Comment