Sunday, April 17, 2016

Week 32: Can you say TESTING?

The week started with a campus pep rally to encourage and motivate third grade students as they began state testing. The gym looked awesome! Each classroom (23) made a 6" motivational banner which we hung around the gym. We shared two motivational videos: One had every faculty and staff member in it  and the other was of each classroom saying something encouraging to our campus testers.  We invited families of third grade students to join us as well, it was fabulous!


I monitored five testing sessions this week. I have administered state tests for the past 21 years, and even been a campus test coordinator, so this year was very different for me, a lot less stress! 

I managed to assist two fourth grade classrooms with their very first Mystery Skypes.  Both classes were prepared, used critical thinking skills, and asked great questions to determine their opponent's locations (Colorado and Vermont). 

The week wouldn't be a complete  without organizing, producing, and publishing Week 32 Weekly Recap.


Thank you for allowing me to share my journey as I learn and grow each week! 
Mrs. Hime

We have 28 days to make a difference! 





No comments:

Post a Comment