Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 33: Is testing over yet?

Another week of testing meant another pep rally, this week it was SES fourth graders turn to be motivated by our students, faculty, staff, and parents. It also meant my schedule included monitoring a test and helping out in the process as needed. 

April's tech challenge is coming to an end so I spent time in classrooms assisting students and teachers as they made  Gamis using the Tellagami app. Some have used it for book reviews, weather reports, and many other innovative ways. 

I organized, produced, and published Week 33~Southwest Weekly Recap. I have really enjoyed this aspect of my job this year, I have gotten to know a little more about our faculty and staff through this process. 

Thank you for allowing me to share my journey as I learn and grow!
Mrs. Hime 
We have 23 days to make a difference! 


No comments:

Post a Comment